We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming virtual environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive show experience for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in Informa’s sole discretion and the decision(s) of the Informa representatives will be final.
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all Buildings Week virtual event participants, employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors and speakers.
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any Buildings Week virtual event staff.
- You will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect all virtual event participants (including Informa employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors and speakers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers the virtual event and all related events (social or otherwise). Informa employees participating in virtual events must continue to abide by all company policies at all times.
Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future live and virtual events and from engagement with BUILDEX, The Buildings Show and Buildings Canada.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact our Operations Manager, Deborah Fursey at [email protected]
The above policies may be revised at any time by Informa and are non-negotiable. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Informa’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.