All exhibitors are required to wear a badge in order to access the show floor for move-in, during the show, and move-out. Exhibitors receive personalized, complimentary exhibitor badges as part of their booth space package.
How to Register for Exhibitor Badges
- A link to the exhibitor registration site plus login instructions will be emailed to your company’s Exhibit Booth Coordinator by MicroSpec, our registration company starting mid-September. Watch for an email with the subject line: "The Buildings Show 2019 – Exhibitor Badge Registration."
- After your company has registered your staff, your e-badges will be emailed to you starting mid-November. Please note: the badge will be sent to the email address linked to each individual registration.
- E-badges not received prior to the show can be picked up onsite at the Exhibitor Registration Desk during Monday’s move-in as well as the opening morning of the show.
- As badges are personalized, there will be no exchanging of badges at the Exhibitor Registration Desk.
- You may still register onsite, but we encourage pre-registration online to avoid line-ups. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.